Baby Massage has lots of benefits for both mum & baby: the great news is you’ll both be benefitting from taking the Contented Angels Baby Massage course.
Research has shown that the sense of touch is so important for babies, you could say it’s our first language. Sharing in a Contented Angels Baby Massage course in Bromley is not only a great way to demonstrate your love for your baby, but will help develop the bonds of trust and security between you and your little one. During the course, you will learn to communicate with your baby through nurturing touch and massage strokes.
The benefits for baby are far-reaching, but the main benefits are as follows.
- Improves sleep patterns — a must for you and your baby
- Provides relief from wind, colic, constipation, and teething pain
- Helps your little one feel relaxed, loved, and respected
- Helps to reduce crying and distress
- Stimulates all the internal systems and helps with muscle growth
- Encourages body awareness, balance & co-ordination
- Helps with baby’s growth, communication and learning
However, lets not forget about Mum!
The benefits for you include:
- A deeper understanding of your baby’s behaviour
- Increased confidence in your ability to care for your baby
- A reduction in the symptoms/chance of postnatal depression
- An opportunity to meet other mums in a similar situation and to have some fun!
Get in touch
For information on the next available course please call Emma on: 07723 580075 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org